Saturday, October 19, 2019

KNOW THE SAFELINK BLOG

As a blogger, I also have many weaknesses. First, I started to enjoy writing. Secondly, I have had difficulty in designing blog templates. Third, I have not always cared about with the blogger safelink.

What is safelink blogger? Honestly, because I've never heard of it, even though I like to be lazy to find out. I only vaguely remember that this has something to do with the url shortener.

However, after finding out, it turns out it's not just shortening the URL to make it more concise. Safelink itself is a page that is set in a certain way as a blog site security. So, additional scripts that are embedded via safelink can detect, whether the blog site is safe from various types of malware viruses.

Wow, how come I just found out? Hmm, it looks like I'm updating, now!


As I mentioned earlier, one of the benefits of using blogger safelink is to shorten the URL. With url shortener, the link to our blog looks more concise and doesn't make the post 'full'. The post is even more concise and neat. Benefits of Using Blogger Safelink


After that, the link that we will share, both on social media like Twitter and others, so it looks mysterious. With the right tagline or caption and hashtag, people will be curious and interested to click on the link. Other terms are just clickbait.

Of course, we should not only depend on the tagline, caption, or hashtag so that people can open a link to our blog. But, it's up to the technical owner of each blog, yes.

As I previously mentioned, blogger safelinks can protect our blog sites from malware. There are four (4) advantages in this regard, such as:

  • Easy to remember and type, as well as not being copied.
  • Avoiding spam links to original blog site links. (We have seen it from the amount of spam that mounts in the comments column of our blog. So, I automatically enable the 'approve' feature which only has to be done by the blog admin. The image of the blog is full of spam, so I automatically auto-publish it.)
  • Avoid malware attacks.
  • Hiding referral links.

Safelink Blogger Paid?

Basic old school blogger. It turns out that I just found out that there is a blogger safelink that is usually paid. Some have higher CPM (cost per mille) rates. In essence, the more you click on the shortened url to your blog, the more money you make. So, we become paid bloggers. Another term is blog monetization (blog monetizing).

If anyone asks, honestly ... I've never tried it. For me, blogging was originally an activity of expressing itself while promoting the writing of one's own work. If there was then, I would pay one to write for them, just that.

To make payment methods easier (and prevent fraud), you should use local blogger safelink. Other things that must be considered include not being easily tempted by a high CPM Rate offer and do not associate more than one url shortener to another shortener url. I might even have our blog blacklisted as a safelink provider. Will be detected, you know!

But, if you want to use more than one url shortener (like two or three for example), you may, you know. Moreover, if the safelink that is used has a valid click time limit assessment. In essence, do not agree to link a blogger with a link that is ours.

Hmm, after finishing studying this, will I start to be interested in using blogger safelink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing The simple Option to Busbar Machine

 3-in-1 busbar machines eliminate the need for multiple machines, minimizing space requirements and reducing overhead costs. Firstly, the ma...